Fake Friends Status – Be Aware from Honest Enemy
Are you searching Fake Friends Status to give some advice or teach a good lesson. Share below status with friends and family to be aware from honest enemy.
Fake Friends Status
- Someone who smiles too much with you can sometime frown too much with you at your back.
- A fake friend can cause much more damage to you than a real enemy.
- Friends ask you questions; enemies question you.
- If you have to ask yourself if someone is really your friend, chances are they are not.
- It’s sad how quickly people can forget about you until they want something from you.
- Everyone have two faces, but mine are twins.
- Always sleep with one eye open. Never take anything for granted. Your best friends might just be your enemies.
- It’s funny how friends forget us when they don’t need any more favors.
- Fire false friends. They are in to fast-forward your fall and failure.
- If you can’t tell your own friend stuff, they are really no friend at all.
Fake Friends Whatsapp Status
- Success will surely bring back the friends that disappeared during your struggle, but then they will be grouped as fans.
- If you are not going to be a comfort, have the decency to be an empty space.
- I rather be successful and have enemies than unsuccessful and have fake friends.
- Fake friends are like autumn leaves, they’re scattered everywhere.
- Friends that don’t accept you for who you are, aren’t really your friends. Your true friends will never try to change you.
- The biggest suspense of life you never know that whose praying for you and whose playing with you.
- Fake friends just want to know your business so they can share your business.
- Don’t be sad or afraid when you start losing friends, be glad you’re getting rid of the fake ones. Stay true to yourself.
- Fake friends are like plastic, if you’re finished using it, you can trash it.
- One fake friend can do more harm than five enemies.
Best Status for Fake Friends
- Haters will be all in your face wishing you good luck but behind your back praying to God you fall off.
- When you become successful, you will get many false friends and true enemies.
- Never trust someone easily. You’ll never know they may be allies of your greatest enemy.
- Those you don’t want to climb will definitely want you to crawl. Be careful who your friends are.
- False friends are like your shadow; they follow you in the sun, but leave your side when it gets dark.
- He who laughs at your struggles will be the first to bow before you when success finds you. Just keep going.
- Best way to keep your secrets from your enemies is to stop telling your friends.
- Most people want to see you do better, but not doing better than them.
- I hate two faced people. It’s so hard to decide which face to slap first.
- It’s better to be around strangers than to keep fake friends at least we don’t expect anything from a stranger.